As foreseen in the intervention plan, in March and April eight new smart systems for the detection of vehicular traffic have already been installed, which will provide data and useful information for the analysis and trend of the vehicular flow, for a planning of interventions aimed at improving and making road traffic safer, with a consequent improvement in air quality.
Here’s where to find them:
- 1 on the S.P. 179 Villa Fornaci – Trezzo, in the municipality of Inzago, near Martesana Recuperi Srl
- 2 on the S.P. 103 Nuova Cassanese, in the municipality of Pioltello, near the Arcieri Grande Milano shooting range
- 1 on the S.P. 302 of the Lambro River, in the municipality of Cerro al Lambro, near the elevated Road of Via per Trognano
- 1 on the S.P. 159 Dresano-Bettola, in the municipality of Peschiera Borromeo, near Mapei Spa
- 3 on the S.P. 14 Rivoltana, in the municipality of Truccazzano and in the municipality of Segrate, near Sperling & Kupfer Editori Spa
For more details on the positioning of the devices and for updates on future interventions, simply consult the Detection Points section.